Last Updated: 04-08-2023
This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy ("Policy") outlines the procedures and guidelines for handling copyright infringement notifications and counter-notifications in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA"). This Policy applies to https://lil.so website at https://lil.so (the "Website"). By using the Website, you agree to abide by the terms of this Policy.
2. Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or copied on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and complies with the requirements of the DMCA, please provide a written notification to our designated DMCA agent containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorised agent.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed or, if multiple works are involved, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing, including its location on the Website.
- Sufficient information to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Send all takedown notices through our email contact: email@example.com
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter-notification must contain the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of alleged infringement.
Please send your counter-notification to our designated DMCA agent at the address provided in Section 2.
4. Repeat Infringers
https://lil.so may terminate the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers of copyright.
5. Changes to the Policy
We reserve the right to modify or update this DMCA Policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this page with a revised "Last Updated" date.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA Policy or the handling of copyright infringement notifications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Governing Law
This Policy is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Jurisdiction], and any disputes arising from or related to this Policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the United Kingdom.
Effective Date: 04-08-2023